Zeus International hereby informs the users of the website zeus.international about the cookies through the website.
- To recognize new or past customers.
- To store your password if you are registered to our site.
- To improve our website.
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising (see below for more on interest-based advertising).
- To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
Third Parties Used
Current third parties are:
- Reservations systems
- Gift vouchers
- Google mapping
We use specific tracking technologies.
Here is more information about the tracking technologies and cookies we currently use on the sites where this policy appears. We use all of these tracking technologies to improve our site and the experience of our visitors:
- DoubleClick Floodlight and Rocket Fuel: We use these tracking tools to track user behavior over time and across third party sites to improve the effectiveness of our online advertising. We collect information about what ads users view and whether they click on the ads. We use this information to improve and customize our advertising.
- Tealium: We use this tool to manage the tracking technologies and cookies we currently use on our site.
- Omniture and Adobe Test and Target: We use these tools to collect information about how visitors use our website. For example, we collect details of the pages the visitor views on our site and the total number of times a visitor has been to our website.
- Facebook Social Plugins: We use this technology to allow users to share their experiences with our Apps and websites on Facebook. For example, we may collect your browser information, demographic data, and interaction data.
We engage in interest-based advertising.
We and our partners display interest-based advertising using information gathered about you over time across multiple websites, mobile applications, or other platforms.
Interest-based advertising or “”online behavioral advertising”” includes advertisements served to you after you leave our website, encouraging you to return. They also include ads we think are relevant based on your shopping habits or online activities. These ads might be served on websites or on apps. They might also be served in emails. We might serve these ads, or third parties may serve ads. They might be about our products or other companies’ products.
How do we gather relevant information about you for interest-based advertising?
To decide what is relevant to you, we use information you make available to us when you interact with us, our affiliates, and other third parties. We gather this information using the tracking tools described above. For example, we or our partners might look at your purchases or browsing behaviors. We might look at these activities on our platforms or the platforms of others.
We work with third parties who help gather this information. These third parties might link your name or email address to other information they collect. That might include past purchases made offline or online. Or, it might include online usage information.
You can control tracking tools and can opt out of interest-based advertising.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may modify the settings of your browser so as to be warned, when cookies are being sent, to deactivate all or some of the cookies used by the Website or to delete cookies already installed by the Website.
Our Do Not Track Policy
Some websites have “”do not track”” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
What if you do not consent to us using Cookies
If you do not consent to us using cookies, you can restrict or delete them from your browser.
Please note if cookies are disabled, the online browsing experience may be limited.
What Cookies do We Use
More information on cookies can be found at the following URL site:
If you wish further information regarding the Website’s cookies please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Update: October 2020