Hotel Senior Sales Manager
As a vital function of the hotel, Sales Managers ensure that the hotel meets its financial goals. To build a successful career in this field, you should embrace the sales process, be driven, confident, and focused on building great relationships. The Sales Manager position is designed specifically for those passionate individuals who aspire to grow and develop a career in hospitality sales.
- Master’s degree in tourism will be considered a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in a 5 * hotel
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, and knowledge of Protel system will be a plus.
- Excellent written and oral skills in the English language (knowledge of French and German will be considered a plus)
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Develop loyalty between the hotel and its customers.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Development and execution of the annual sales and marketing plan (corporate budget)
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Establishing strong relationships with travel agents and corporate clients.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Work with customers to align their preferences with brand needs and actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenues and drive customer loyalty.
- Participation in annual hotel exhibitions.
- Business strategic orientation.
The Company offers:
- Continuous training in the field of work.
- Competitive renumeration package and full insurance
- Opportunities for personal development
- Send us your CV at: email@example.com