Hotel General Manager
- Leadership skills to motivate and develop staff and to ensure accomplishment of goals. Able to set priorities, plan, organize, delegate and control.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and perfectly understand the English and Greek language, to communicate with management and staff – being persuasive, clear, and to the point.
- Improve productivity, inspire staff morale, and enhance job satisfaction.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short- and long-term strategic goals for the property.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality/Tourism.
- International hospitality exposure or local experience in International Hotel Chains will be further appreciated.
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving and conflict management
- Strong working knowledge of financial statements.
- At least three years of experience in an additional position are required.
- Excellent Property Management software and MS Office skills
- Available to travel when needed.
- Knowledgeable of sales initiatives and principles of revenue management.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with deadlines and stressful situations.
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package and full insurance
- Excellent working environment
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Prospects of evolution within a challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development to a continuously growing and developing Hotel Group in Greece, Italy, and Romania. In addition, it cooperates with big international hotel brands (Hilton, Radisson, Wyndham)
- Continuous training on the working subject
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org