Director of Sales
- University degree in Tourism
- Minimum five years of experience in a relevant role, in the sales hotel department and experience in the Tourism Agencies in Greece.
- Ability to negotiate, convince, sell, and influence transient business decision makers and influencers.
- Strong Knowledge of the Hotels Sales System (PMS/Sales Protel knowledge will be appreciated)
- Ability to research and identify top prospects for growth of an existing account and develop new accounts.
- Self-motivated and focused to achieve goals with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to manage extensive amounts of information.
- Knowledge of sales procedures associated with the hotel industry.
- Excellent written skills sufficient to produce sales and marketing communication.
- Strong computer skills (Google Suite, LinkedIn, Salesforce, social media).
- Ability to analyze, interpret and understand financial data.
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization.
- Full written and verbal fluency in English. (Knowledge of French or German will be considered a plus)
- Promotion of the Hotels in Tourist Offices in the local market and abroad
- Organization and participation in Sales Trips as well as participation in Exhibitions of tourist interest in Greece and Abroad
- Establishment of strong relationships with Tour Operators, Travel Agents, and Local Authorities (B2C & Wholesale) with the Group’s hotels and development, and expansion with the aim of maximizing sales
- Participate in the preparation, development, and execution of the annual sales & marketing plan (Sales & Marketing Plan) in his / her area of responsibility
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package and full insurance
- Excellent working environment
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Prospects of evolution within a challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development to a continuously growing and developing Hotel Group in Greece, Italy, and Romania. In addition, it cooperates with big international hotel brands (Hilton, Radisson, Wyndham)
- Continuous training on the working subject
Please send your CV to email@example.com